Thursday, August 28, 2014

My New Blog

Hi Everyone. 

This isn't my first time blogging. I just recently decided to move my blog from a different publisher for various reasons. So I will be posting all of my completed posts here and hopefully some new ones. 

My original blog was just about my crafts but I think on this one I am going to post about pretty much everything. 

Let me start off by sharing a little about myself. I think it is pretty much safe to say I am crazy. Not crazy in the way where the men in the white coats are going to take me away but crazy in a wonderful way. I think outside of the box and sometimes my ideas are a little out there. Now let's be honest, we are all a little bit crazy. That is what makes us unique. It is the people who say they aren't a little crazy that I don't trust.

Aside from being crazy, I am also a mother of two crazy little kids, three if you count my husband. My dear son was born in 2005 and my dear daughter was born in 2009. They are both so different from each other. My son learns and lives through fact. You can tell him something once and he will remember it forever. My daughter learns by doing. She has to have her hands in everything. It makes for very interesting days.

I try to include my family in my crafts. I think it is a great thing to bond over, even if they only stay interested in it for a couple minutes.

I will hopefully be able to post regularly but quiet time is few and far between. So please forgive me in advance if I don't post as often as I would like. 

I hope you enjoy my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment